Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sarah's Slow-Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 (4 pound) lean raw corned beef brisket
- 3 tablespoons pickling spice
- 2 stalks celery, cut into halves
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 head Savoy cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle Irish stout beer
- hot water, as needed
- 1/3 cup grated horseradish, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|