Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sarah Rose's Dad's Made-Up Kind of a Salad Sort of Thing
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti, broken into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can small pitted black olives, halved lengthwise
- 1 (12 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|