Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sarah Contona's Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|