Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Wild Rice Soup
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced carrots
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|