Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Tuna Carpaccio
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread
- 10 ounces ahi (yellowfin) tuna, sushi-grade - sliced 1 inch long and 1/8 inch thick
- 1/4 cup onion, cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|