Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch-style beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|