Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Rice Salad
- 2/3 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|