Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Clam Chowder
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo* or andouille sausage, cut into 1/3-inch dice
- 12 ounces white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/3 cup canned diced green chilies
- 1 large jalapeño chili, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 cup frozen white corn kernels
- 3 8-ounce bottles clam juice
- 24 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?