Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Santa Fe Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|