Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sangria in ice bowl
- For the ice bowl
- 2 large plastic bowls, one, two inches smaller than the other
- Water, depending on the size of the bowls
- Frozen berries and mint leaves to decorate
- For the sangria
- 1 liter red wine
- 200 ml strawberries puree
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?