Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sangria On The Light Side
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (1.5 liter) bottle Burgundy or other red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet'N Low granulated sugar substitute
- 3 1/2 cups seltzer
- 1 orange, chilled and cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, chilled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberry slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|