Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Burgundy, etc.)
- 6 oz. (¾ cup) Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 6 oz. (¾ cup) fresh orange juice
- 3 oz. (3/8 cup) fresh lemon or lime juice
- 3 oz. (3/8 cup) brandy, optional
- About ½ cup sugar
- 16 oz. (1 pint; 2 cups) cold club soda or citrus-flavored mineral water
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|