Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|