Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sandra Gutierrez’s Peach-Pecan Pie
- Pastry for a 9-inch single-crust pie (store-bought or basic Butter Pie Crust)
- 3 cups peeled, sliced peaches, fresh or frozen (6 medium peaches; see Notes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cold butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (2 ounces) chopped pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 322kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|