Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
San Francisco Sassy Scallops
- 1 pound bay scallops
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice or enough to cover scallops
- 4 red bell peppers, parched (see Notes), peeled, and seeded
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pequín quebrado chile, or to taste
- Salt, if desired
- 1 medium Hass avocado
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 311kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 59mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|