Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 small Roma or plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup small red hot chiles (such as red serranos or Thai hots) stemmed but not seeded
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2½ tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 18kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|