Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salvadorian Roasted Turkey
- 10 large Roma (plum) tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1 large green bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 pound) whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, quartered, and cored
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pitted green olives, drained
- 2 dried ancho chiles, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|