Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salvadoran Salsa (Chimol)
- 2 radishes, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 pinches salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|