Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salty and Sweet Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 stick (½ cup) organic unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup organic smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ¾ cup firmly packed organic dark brown sugar
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup crushed roasted salted organic peanuts
- Black Himalayan salt or Maldon brand sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|