Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saltimbocca of Zucchini
- About 2 pounds zucchini (see Chef’s Notes)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto (about ¼ pound)
- Leaves from 1 bunch fresh sage
- About 1/3 pound Fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- About ¼ cup pure olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- About 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|