Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted caramel chocolate torte
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 85g butter , melted
- 397g can caramel (we used Carnation caramel)
- 1 tsp sea salt , plus extra to serve
- 300g plain chocolate (70% solids), broken into chunks
- 600ml tub double cream
- 25g icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- salted caramel chocolates, to decorate (find them in Waitrose, Sainsbury's or Marks & Spencer)
- single cream , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?