Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Toffee Chocolate Squares
- 12 graham crackers broken into squares
- 1 8 oz bag toffee pieces (found in the baking aisle)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted, salted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- DirectionsSet the oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick foil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?