Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Seaweed Salad with Lemon and Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 (500-gram) bag salted tosaka ao, or about 3 very loosely packed cups of another seaweed (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1½ teaspoons Japanese soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons Japanese or Chinese sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted until golden brown in a hot skillet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|