Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Pecan-Maple Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 drop maple-flavored extract, or to taste
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 pinch coarse sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|