Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Peanut Toffee Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups (6 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt or 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter , melted
- 1/2 cup (3.5 ounces) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (3.5 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (9 ounces) natural (but not unsalted) chunky peanut butter stir well to blend in the oil before measuring.
- 5 ounces store-bought Coconut Toffee Peanuts or Toffee Peanuts , coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?