Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Cod and Potato Salad
- 1 - 1/2 pounds soaked baccal
- 1 lemon cut into thin slices, plus juice of one lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced mint
- 1 tablespoon capers in salt, rinsed and minced
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium red skin or Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 pound string beans, cut into thirds on the bias
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salad greens or radicchio
- Golden raisins or currants (Optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?