Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Chocolate Caramels
- Large (13" x 18") rimmed baking sheet
- Candy thermometer
- Heatproof spatula
- Cutting board, lined with parchment or wax paper
- Wax twisting papers
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50 g) unsalted butter, plus about 1 teaspoon for greasing thebaking sheet
- 1 3/4 cups (350 g) granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 g) unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces/375 g) evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup (160 g) heavy (whipping) cream
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon (300 g) light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon (20 g) coarse sea salt
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?