Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Caramel Easter Popcorn
- 6 cups plain popped popcorn
- 2 cups coarsely chopped salted pretzels
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Drop of red food coloring-if you want to make the popcorn pink for Easter
- 1 1/2 cups Easter Pretzel M&M's
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?