Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 12 oz bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks or chunk-size chopped good quality chocolate
- Sea salt
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla following the caramel sauce until well combined.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?