Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?