Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salted Caramel-Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
- 18 ounces bittersweet chocolate (62 to 72% cacao content), finely chopped, divided
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (5 ounces) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2½ teaspoons fleur de sel or other fine grained sea salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (natural or Dutch-processed)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|