Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt cod soup (Zuppa di baccala)
- 310 g salt cod, or 600g fresh cod, haddock or monkfish fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 1 white onion, peeled
- 2 small carrots, peeled
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed, pale green inner leaves reserved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, stalks and leaves separated
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small dried red chilli, crumbled
- 2 x 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- 425 ml light organic chicken stock
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?