Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt and Spice Pork Wrap
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless pork loin chop
- 1/2 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 inch) flour tortilla
- 3 tablespoons salsa or guacamole
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.3g|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|