Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt and Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- 2 teaspoons finely cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves -- trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 pound broccoli florets, cut in half
- 3 small carrots, peeled and cut into matchstick-sized pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|