Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt & pepper squid
- 85g cornflour
- 85g plain flour
- 2 tsp black pepper , cracked
- 2 tbsp ground Szechuan peppercorns , roughly crushed
- sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
- 400g squid , cleaned and cut into strips (see tips, below)
- finely sliced spring onion and green chilli, to serve
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- half cucumber , finely diced
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- 100ml rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?