Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt & pepper quails with Thai herb & bean salad
- 4 quails
- thumb-size piece ginger , roughly chopped
- 4 coriander sprigs, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 1 tsp white peppercorns
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil , plus extra for frying
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 large red chilli , finely shredded
- 6 snake beans or a good handful green beans, blanched (cut into lengths if using snake beans) - see tip
- tsp lime leaves , finely shredded
- small handful each coriander, Thai basil and flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- few mint sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 Thai shallots , or 2 small shallots, sliced
- 1 spring onion , thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 small red chilli , shredded
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tsp palm sugar or soft light brown sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?