Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt Cod in the Style of Marechiara
- Four 8-ounce salt cod fillets, or 1 whole side bone-in salt cod (about 3½ pounds)
- One 14-ounce can peeled Italian plum tomatoes (preferably San Marzano)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional oil for the finished dish if you like
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 large green olives, such as Cerignola, cut away from the pit in wide strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 924kcal (46%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 345mg (115%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|