Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt Cod and Clam Stew Recipe
- 1/2 pound salt cod
- 2 cups dried white beans, such as Great Northern or cannellini
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (from about 2 medium cloves)
- 1/2 cup diced carrot (from about 1 large carrot)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leeks (white and light green parts only)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound manila clams, scrubbed
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?