Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt Cod, Potato, and String Bean Salad
- 1 pound salt cod, preferably trimmings from Baccalà Marechiara soaked (see Note)
- 2 medium Idaho or Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1¼ pounds)
- ½ pound haricots verts or young string beans, both ends trimmed
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- Fresh Italian parsley sprigs, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|