Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salt-Cured Roast Chicken Breasts with Bread Salad
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts (2 1/2–3 pounds total)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes rustic bread or pain au levain (from about 2 large slices)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, toasted
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?