Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salsa de Pia Asada con Habanero: Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) round slices fresh pineapple (1/2 pineapple)
- 1/4 cup mild olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- 2 fresh habanero chiles, minced, including seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt, or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?