Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¾ cups chicken broth
- ¾ pound tomatillos, husked, rinsed, and diced
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeno chiles, finely chopped (see Notes)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 43kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|