Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 bulbs garlic, peeled and sliced
- 3 pounds beef sirloin or top round, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|