Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups room-temperature water
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely torn day-old baguette with crust (about 4 ounces)
- 10 plum tomatoes, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups lightly flavored extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Serrano ham* (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- Fruity Spanish olive oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?