Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with White Wine Sauce and Fettuccini
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 20 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 20 whole green peppercorns
- 1 quart fish stock
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccini pasta
- salt to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh dill weed, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.7g|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|