Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Tomato, Onions, and Capers
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- The juice of one meyer lemon, or half a regular lemon with a teaspoon of sugar
- 2 Tbsp of capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon of chopped jalapeo peppers (no seeds, no stem, no ribs) either fresh or pickled
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 fresh salmon fillets, 1/2 lb each
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?