Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Tomato, Corn, and Basil Salsa
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cob of corn, kernels cut off
- Handful fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 335kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|