Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Sweet Chili Glaze, Sugar Snap Peas, and Pea Tendrils
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce*
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 6 6-ounce salmon fillets with skin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry Sherry
- 3 cups pea tendrils** or pea sprouts** (about 6 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?