Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Snap Peas, Yellow Peppers, and Dill-Pistachio Pistou
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions (about 2)
- 1/2 cup shelled natural pistachios or almonds, toasted, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons pistachio oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 yellow bell peppers or orange bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed, strings removed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?