Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon with Red Wine and Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 thyme sprig
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups full-bodied red wine
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (7 ounces each)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 718kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 150mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|